Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Colerain Falls to Middie Magic...

Congrats to Middletown on a well earned victory. The Cardinal defense wasn't totally dominated but they were victimized by some great players and there is no shame in that. My take after the interview with coach Bolden is that Colerain will answer the way Colerain teams answer: Hard work, preperation and determination. There's a whole lotta season still to play and the Men of Colerain should continue to hold their heads high and work hard like all that have come before them and all that are yet to come.


A quick note about this video...I chose the Bush song 'Comedown' as the background music because it was a heck of a 9 year ride to get to this point and nobody really wanted to 'Comedown' from the high horse we've been riding all these years in the GMC. But the truth is, I believe this loss is a good one. A new streak can (and I believe will) arise from the remnants of the Middletown game. I also ended the video with a couple of Middie highlights out of respect for the game, Middie fans and Middie players. They earned it and I thought it was fair to acknowledge them.

No comments: